This document describes how the site handles users’ personal data. Site users may be simply visitors, or may subscribe to a newsletter or may register and create account, or again, may shop online and/or use customer services.
TThis policy is pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Data Protection Law for Users of the Falca S.r.l. website and which can be viewed online at: www.clewooshoes.com.
The policy only applies to this site and does not apply to other sites that the User may visit through links from this website.
The policy outlines certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timeframes, and the type of information that data controllers must provide users when they visit webpages, regardless of the purpose of their visit.
The Controller for data processing on this website is Falca s.r.l., with registered office in Italy, Via Cavour n.13– Mantova (MN), VAT IT 02051640205, e-mail: email@example.com
Depending on the purpose for which Falca process User data, as explained below, the Controller may collect the following type of data:
- identity data, such as name, surname, gender, age/date of birth, Country and other personal data;
- contact data, such as home address, e-mail address, telephone number;
payment information, such as details of payment methods (credit or debit card);
- habits and profiles, such as purchasing data (purchasing history, including the points of sale where the purchase was made, type of products purchased), purchasing habits and preferences (wishlist, products preferred categories, sizes of items purchased);
- personal data collected from third parties, such as data that the customer agrees to share with Falca on publicly accessible social networks;
- information about your use and navigation of our website, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser type, and information about
- the website pages you visit, which are collected using cookies or other tracking technologies.
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
In general, data are processed for the provision of the following services:
- registration for a Customer account to use its services;
- membership in specific and additional services, such as the creation of your Wish List and the sharing of its contents;
- in connection with the purchase of goods and related activities;
- payment management; in this case, the data released during the purchase process will be sent directly to the bank that will use the data to process your payment request;
- management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for general information;
- sending – where the User subscribes to the commercial newsletter service – by emailing informative communications which also contain commercial and promotional information about the data Controller’s business and its products.;
- sending – only with explicit consent – promotional communications (by e-mail, SMS and phone calls);
- making contact with the Managers of Falca services (Web Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service, Account Service).
Falca will process User personal data, in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the following legal bases:
- providing the services offered on the site and processing of purchases;
- for the performance of a contract, in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- management of payments and related obligations;
- for the performance of a contract, for compliance with a legal obligation;
- responding to requests, improving the management of the site and the services offered;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller;
- sending newsletters, promotions and/or customized promotion;
- consent to the processing (The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
The provision of User personal data to Falca, that are requested on various occasions of collection may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific notice, or optional. Any refusal to communicate some of data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for Falca to enter into a contract for the purchase of goods on clewooshoes.com or to provide the other services available. The provision to Falca of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not have any consequences with regard to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection
Your Personal Data that are used for sending our newsletter will be stored for no longer than the amount necessary for carrying out the purposes they were collected for, and, in any case, no longer than the amounts of time stipulated by law or in order to protect one of our own rights.
In any case, the data subject may request at any time to object to the processing or to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him.
For marketing and profiling purposes, data subjects’ personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 and 12 months, respectively, from the date of the last contact.
Personal Data are processed using computerised, online, and/or paper tools in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, accuracy, integrity, data minimisation, and restricting the purposes of their use and how long they are stored for. This is also in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, as well as with the adoption of appropriate security measures. Data will be processed by the Data Controller and/or employees duly appointed, instructed, and trained by the Data Controller, and/or third parties expressly appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller, where necessary, and/or by independent Data Controllers who undertake to process data in compliance with current legislation.
Minors are not allowed to register on or access the services made available through this website. Consent from minors under the age of 18 is not accepted; therefore, by accessing services that require the provision of personal data, the User guarantees that they are of legal age. The same applies to any purchases and transactions on the website; by carrying out these operations, the User declares that they are aged 18 or over.
Falca believes that any information about User, orders, and purchases User is strictly confidential, and Falca’s committed to not sharing or selling any information held to external companies for promotional purposes
Where there exists a specific purpose for data processing, data may be communicated to third-party suppliers of ancillary services (e.g. marketing agencies who organise and send commercial and promotional communications; transport and shipping companies who manage the delivery of online purchases). These entities will process the data on a case by case basis, as independent data Controllers, or as data managers based on the specific written mandate granted to them by the data Controller.
Data may be transferred abroad where the User requests that the online purchases be delivered outside of Italy: in this case, the transfer of data shall occur (in the case of delivery to countries which do not benefit from an adequacy decision of the European Commission, and, therefore, these countries do not offer an appropriate level of personal data protection) based on the dispensation resulting from the need to enforce a contract between the data Controller and the User.
In compliance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, User may exercise the rights specified by simply sending a request by email to the Controller’s address firstname.lastname@example.org, and in particular:
Right of access- Obtain confirmation that processing of personal data concerning you is or is not in progress and, if so, receive information particularly concerning: purpose of processing, categories of personal data processed and storage period, recipients to whom they might be disclosed (Art. 15, GDPR)
Right to correction- Obtain, without unjustified delay, correction of the incorrect personal data concerning you and the addition of incomplete personal data (Art. 16, GDPR)
Right to erasure- Obtain, without unjustified delay, erasure of the incorrect personal data concerning you in those cases provided for by the GDPR (Art. 17, GDPR)
Right to restriction- Obtain restriction of the processing in those cases provided for by the GDPR (Art. 18, GDPR)
Right to portability- Receive the personal data concerning you in a structured format of common use readable by an automatic device, and obtain their transfer to another Controller without impediments in those cases provided for by the GDPR (Art. 20, GDPR)
Right to object- Objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Controller to continue the processing (Art. 21, GDPR)
To protect User rights and Personal Data, User may, at any time, decide to file a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority, i.e. the Italian Data Protection Authority, or to bring an action before the competent national courts.
Provided that it is your right to do so, we always kindly ask that you contact us to exercise your rights.